Friday, April 24, 2009

Predictions...

It's been a while so I never got to point out the fact that I correctly predicted the NCAA tournament participants and outcome before the tournament started (two posts below). Of the 64 teams, I bulls-eyed the final two standing. Not too many people in the sports world took Michigan State all the way to the championship game, so I think I'll pat myself on the back. Good Job Ian!

As for my dark horse at the Masters, Bubba made the cut but fell off over the last two rounds. He finished 42nd, 13 shots behind the eventual winner as he wasn't able to put a good weekend round together. However, he did eagle #13 and #15 (just like I said he was capable of) on Friday to help him make the cut. So the ability is there, now he needs the consistency. Maybe next time big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment